Working Hard to Keep Patients & Staff Safe
It’s a question we’ve heard often lately: Is it safe to visit the dentist during the COVID-19 pandemic?
The short answer? YES! At Julie L. Stante, DDS, Cosmetic & Family Dentistry, we’ve implemented additional precautions and procedures to ensure the health and safety of our patients and staff.
While we’ve always employed the highest regard for state health department and American Dentistry Association safety and infection control standards, now we’re going even further above and beyond and want to educate patients on all the precautions you can expect during your next visit:
- New iWave air purifiers have been installed, which include Needle Point Bi-Polar Ionization (NBPI)™ technology shown to inactivate the COVID-19 virus by more than 99%.
- Our staff have always worn, and will continue to wear, full personal protective equipment including gowns, gloves, masks and face shields.
- All staff PPE is changed, and consultation rooms are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized, between all appointments.
- We’ve made alterations to our scheduling to encourage physical distancing between patients and eliminate gathering in common areas.
- Patients will be given a self-screening health questionnaire and a temperature check will be administered before your appointment.
- During teeth polishing, new double-suction system technology has been implemented to decrease the amount of aerosols dispersed into the air.
It’s our pleasure to continue to serve you and your family with the comprehensive and preventative dental care you need. We look forward to doing so within the safest environment possible for patients and our team members.